Home > Buildings and Street Scenes > Churches > Congregational Churches
Can your business or organisation help support this site too?

mlhs_hibbert_lane_cong_church_walk_1932.jpg
Congregational Church Walk c1932Hibbert Lane Congregational Church Walk on Stockport Road at the junction with Hollins Lane and Market Street around 1932. From Marple Local History Society Archives.
mlhs_marple_bridge_cong_chapel.jpg
Marple Bridge Congregational ChapelCongregational Chapel in Marple Bridge on the corner of Hollins Lane and Town Street, built in 1787. From Marple Local History Society Archives.
13997.jpg
Marple Bridge Congregational ChurchInside Marple Bridge Congregational Church. Provided by Janet Holmes.
picture04.jpg
Marple Bridge Congregational Church & HallMarple Bridge Congregational Church and Hall.
congchurchMB.jpg
Marple Bridge Congregational Church & HallThe Congregational Church & Hall on Hollins Lane, Marple Bridge.
picture135.jpg
Marple Bridge Congregational Church.Marple Bridge Congregational Church.
mlhs_opening_marple_bridge_cong_school_1906.jpg
Marple Bridge Congregational SchoolOpening of Marple Bridge Congregational School on 6th October 1906. From Marple Local History Society Archives.
mlhs_rose_queen_marple_bridge.jpg
Marple Bridge Congregational School Rose QueenMarple Bridge Congregational School Rose Queen (Miss Elsie Harrison) with her retinue after being crowned by Dowager Queen (Miss D. Vernon). From Marple Local History Society Archives.
mlhs_marple_bridge_cong_spring_fair_1934.jpg
Marple Bridge Congregational Spring Fair 1934Newspaper cutting of a large group at Marple Bridge Congregational Spring Fair in 1934. To read names click image for a larger copy. From Marple Local History Society Archives.
congogirls2.jpg
Marple Congregational Church Ladies 1908Young and not so young ladies, taken at the side of the Congregational Church Hibbert Lane, Marple in 1908. Provided by Beth Bainbridge.
congo-0001_2.jpg
Marple Congregational Church Ladies 1924/25Ladies of Marple Congregational Church on an outing c1924/25. R to L: Mary Cochran, Edith Taylor, Mrs Clark(e) and, kneeling, her daughter Margaret Clark(e), Mr Fisher the minister. The last 3 (order uncertain) are Annie Speakman, Marion Osbaldiston plus an unknown. Provided by Beth Bainbridge.
picture153.jpg
United Reform ChurchThe United Reform Church on Hibbert Lane before dry rot claimed its steeple.
14 files on 2 page(s) 1