Last additions
picture_57.JPG
St. Joseph's ConventMount St. Joseph's Convent, Marple Bridge. Now demolished.Jul 11, 2006
picture_56.JPG
Rose Hill StationRose Hill Railway Station looking towards Middlewood.Jul 11, 2006
picture_55.JPG
Hare and Hounds PubA very early picture of the Hare and Hounds Pub, Mill Brow.Jul 11, 2006
picture_54.JPG
Ernocroft HouseThe now sadly demolished Ernocroft House, on the Compstall / Marple Bridge border.Jul 11, 2006
picture_53.JPG
Compstall Co-opCompstall Co-opJul 11, 2006
picture_52a.jpg
Brick BridgeBrick Bridge on the Peak Forest Canal. As it was in 2006.Jul 11, 2006
picture_52.JPG
Brick BridgeBrick Bridge on the Peak Forest Canal. Virtually unchanged today.Jul 11, 2006
picture_51.JPG
Flood Gates CottageFlood Gate Cottage at Roman Lakes when it was Webb's Tearooms.Jul 11, 2006
picture_50.JPG
Brabyns BrowStation Road / Brabyns Brow viewed from Lock 9 on the Peak Forest Canal.Jul 11, 2006
picture_49.JPG
Stone RowStone Row, including the intended Market Place built by Oldknow but never opened.Jul 11, 2006
picture_48.JPG
Mineral MillThis photograph taken in 1908 features Josiah Rowbottom with Hilda (Jinks?) and Jack Barber in front of the Mineral Mill, which used to be near to the Lime Kilns.Jul 11, 2006
picture_47.JPG
The George PubThe George Public House, Marple Bridge (but near Compstall).Jul 11, 2006
14831 files on 1236 page(s) 1222
Can your business or organisation help support this site too?